[IP] endo's and CGM's

 Hello everyone, My new endo doesn't recommend getting a CGM. I am not exactly
sure why, he says they don't really give accurate readings and the sensors only
can be used for 3 days. He said he won't talk me out of it, but that is what he
was trying to do! He said the diabetes educator will talk to me about them when
I see her in Aug.
 Did anyone else have this problem with their endo. and asking about a CGM? I
guess lowering my basal and ading more insulin with the bolus, he is hoping to
reduce the amts. of hypoglycemia, but I am not so sure?

Tanya