Re: [IP] Minimed CGMS Realtime or DexCom

I was taken by this picture because it showed a glucometer connected to
the Dexcom CGM.  When I have been on CGM in the past, the calibration
readings were done by manually entering the BG into the CGM at the time
of testing.  While this allows more flexibility of meter use, the Dexcom
system is definitely more slick.  Which way does the RT do the
calibration BG inputs?

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993