Re: [IP] Minimed CGMS Realtime or DexCom

 I appear to be getting good results from the start, but then I just started.
I've had my sensor in for 11 days and it has worked well from the time I got it
inserted. I just started with this Dexcom on June 30 and my first sensor is
still in. It worked fine from when I did the first calibration. It didn't a day
to settle in.

 My main complaints are about the same as Joanne's: (1) no software, (2) the
lack of waterproofness, and (3) have to use a One Touch Ultra meter, especially
since it has no backlight.

 I also have a problem with the tape on the sensor coming loose. I have put some
IV prep around the site and stuck a piece of IV-3000 with a hole in the middle
over it, like you do an infusion set. Hopefully I might be able to get two weeks
from this sensor.

Judi in MI