[IP] Big Thank you to all of you

Today I had a MRI done, and yesterday I asked 5 different medical people
about wearing my pump
while this was being done. There reply "DUH" I dont know, one said it should
be ok, but they
werent for sure. I had asked just to see what their replies would be,
because I read on here awhile
back that you do not wear one during an MRI and that magnets can mess up
your pump.  My D
doctor didnt order this, my orthopedic surgeon did. But this is kinda scary,
The hospital I would
go to for an emergency isnt the one my D doctor is at, so I am wondering how
the paramedics
and people at the hospital would handle my pump if I couldnt do. So thank
you to all of
you for being informative and teaching me about pumps.
Kathy