Re: [IP] Anyone checking Bg almost every night?

Dear Trish, This is exactly what I do!!!

  --Yvonne

Trish Ober <email @ redacted> wrote:
  ALWAYS! Since getting my pump 5 years ago - I have never went a whole night
without checking.
I always check my BS during the night ususally a minimum of two times and lots
of nights 3 or 4 times. Waking up with a good number decreases the amount of
insulin used all day long. Granted I don't always wake up with a good number
- but I try to go to bed at 9:30 or 10 and alway seem to wake at 11:30 and
1:30 and lots of times at 3:30 also - since I wake up those times anyway - I
never know if I wake up because my BS is low/high or if I am just waking up -
might as well check and find out - helps me to go back to sleep better knowing
where my reading is - otherwise I just lie there wondering if I woke because
my BS is screwy.
trish