Re: [IP] Caremark pharmacy

> >  I still swear that I read somewhere that the patient has to pay for
> >  express
> >shipping for any refrigerated items (cost = $16) which is why I never
> >even considered getting insulin from them. I'd end up[ paying more than
> >my 3 months co=pay that way.

Oh.... they try to get you to pay for it. But... I've been successful
in getting the to ship it refrigerated at no extra cost by simply
threatening to return any 'hot' insulin that arrives at my mail box. It
is their responsibility to see that drugs shipped to you arrive in
usable/undamaged condition. It they do not arrive that way, you are
well within your rights to demand a new shipment and return the old on
a call tag (their nickle). Once they understand your position, you will
rarely get any argument.

Michael