Re: [IP] Paradigm 722 irritation

Steve -

We're using the BD link meter, and "complaining" (as Billie said "If that
were my worse thing to encounter, my life would be
glorious!") that having the meter radio a result to the pump does not
automatically clear the bg reminder alert.

I don't think Nancy is saying that she can't turn the reminder off manually.

It's just one of those small annoyances.  And since I don't have anything
else to complain about vis a vis this pump, I'll express my opinion that in
this way it could be designed better.

BTW, I emailed Minimed about this and got no response beyond the automatic
"we have received your email and will get back to you" email.

Oh well,

Art-Sweet
http://art-sweet.blogspot.com