RE: [IP] Echocardiogram and pump

I just had a heart Echo about a month ago.  I was allowed to keep the pump
on at the time as the infusion set was in my hip.    The Tech mentioned that
the only potential problem with the pump is if the tubing gets in the way of
the ultrasound reading head.  The test uses sound echo's so the pump has no
effect on the signal.

Allen MacHattie
    Type 1 46 years (diagnosed at age 3) Pumping Cozmo 1 1/2 years with
Quicksets(Cleo's not available in Canada yet) Living outside Kingston,
Ontario

My dog needs to have an echocardiogram (ultrasound of the the heart) done
for a heart murmur and I was wondering if I would be able to stay in the
room with her with my pump on or if I'll have to take it off and leave it
elsewhere.

Thanks!

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00