[IP] Is anybody using Orbit 90 infusion sets?

Laura & Lil Bit

Thank you for asking about Orbit 90. The first samples of Orbit 90 went out
last week. Thanks to insulin pumpers we have several thousand requests for
samples. We are trying to catch up to sample requests as fast as possible in
the order received.  If you will please email me directly I will send you a
sample right away.  email @ redacted

Also I have a customer with Medicare. Can anyone tell me which distributors
are doing a good job with pump supplies including insulin for customers with
Medicare?

Thanks

Kirk
ICU Medical Inc.
www.orbit90.com

>>>Is anybody here using the Orbit 90 infusion sets?

Mark, 2 months ago I requested samples through the website. I got no
response, no query to my doc's office, nothing.

Laura & Lil Bit