  Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:50:01 -0400
  From: "Dee Phillips" <email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>>
  Subject: [IP] How to fill pumps?

  I know this will seem like a stupid question to you folks but I'm still
  learning about pumps, am shooting for August to go on one. Do you actually
  fill the cartridges in the pump with insulin or do you get cartridges
  already filled with insulin? I've looked into pumps for the last 3 months
  but this is one question  I keep forgetting to ask. I'm leaning very heavily
  toward the Animas. Thanks in advance for not making fun of me :-) Dee