RE: [IP] How to fill pumps?

I am on the MM715 and you get cartridges empty. You place the cartridge on
your vial of insulin and draw it into the cartridge.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Dee Phillips
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:50 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] How to fill pumps?

I know this will seem like a stupid question to you folks but I'm still
learning about pumps, am shooting for August to go on one. Do you actually
fill the cartridges in the pump with insulin or do you get cartridges
already filled with insulin? I've looked into pumps for the last 3 months
but this is one question  I keep forgetting to ask. I'm leaning very heavily
toward the Animas. Thanks in advance for not making fun of me :-) Dee