Re: [IP] How to fill pumps?

Dee

 In all cases except the OmniPod, you fill a cartridge that looks like an
oversize syringe from the bottle of insulin. The needle is then removed from the
syringe (reservoir) and it is hooked to the tubing and placed in the pump. In
the case of the OmniPod, you fill a special syringe with insulin and then inject
that insulin into a small hole in the OmniPod.
 Good luck on your pump choice. If its available in your area, you may want to
look at the OmniPod.

Andy