Re: [IP] How to fill pumps?

 In the Animas you fill the pumps which is very much like filling a regular
syringe....my daughter, almost 13, does her own and has for some time....good
luck!

  Bev

Dee Phillips <email @ redacted> wrote:
  I know this will seem like a stupid question to you folks but I'm still
learning about pumps, am shooting for August to go on one. Do you actually
fill the cartridges in the pump with insulin or do you get cartridges
already filled with insulin? I've looked into pumps for the last 3 months
but this is one question I keep forgetting to ask. I'm leaning very heavily
toward the Animas. Thanks in advance for not making fun of me :-) Dee

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com