RE: [IP] Use of excel to track BG info

I did one about a year ago. If I can find it I will send it to you off list
if you send me your e-mail (email @ redacted)

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Aisling Kelly
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:41 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Use of excel to track BG info

Hi everyone,

I am learning that excel is much much cooler than I had ever realized.
I was thinking about trying to design an excel sheet to do all of the things
that I want it to do for diabetes management and tracking and I was
wondering if anyone had already done this and was interested in comparing
and sharing sheets/ideas/formulas?

-Aisling