Re: [IP] sigh, another new insurance

Hi,

We have caremark perscription coverage through my hubby's insurance. It's
been great for us with few problems. We get humalog insulin, test strips,
and gabapentin (son's seizure med) through this company. They do mail order,
but insulin is always shipped out next day delivery at no cost to us.
Regular shipping is free, so I just always order everything together and
they ship it all out next day delivery for us for free. The insulin has
always been shipped with ice packs and we've never had a problem with it.
They haven't ever questioned the amounts that the doctor has prescribed for
insulin or number of strips, we did have some glitches with his gabapentin,
but that was due to numbers being set by our regular insurance company. Once
we sent a letter in from our neurologist we didn't have any other problems.

HTH.

Melissa S. in Livingston, MT

wife to Randy (17 years)

Home-schooling Mom to 2 wonderful boys...

    Levi (11) & Jonah (9 - dxd 4/00, insulin pump 4/02; epilepsy 1/01)

Avid reader, stamper, scrapbooker, & computer addict!