Re: [IP] Caremark pharmacy

 Do you have any more info on the Caremark pharmacy??? My husband has BC/BS
insurance, but the plan is horrible--it doesn't cover but 20% of my insulin
even, so I'm having to pay $77 per vial right now! I have been ordering from an
online pharmacy in Canada to save some money that way. It may just be Alabama
insurance though--it's not too good.

My BCBS uses Caremark as its mail order pharmacy - I have used it for BP
medicine and test strips. Always great service. I get 1350 strips for a
three month period. No problems at all.