[IP] dexcom VS minimed

 After reading some of your responses about these two CGM's, those of you who
have them, do you find them to be accurate, annoying, worth the cost? I ask
because I am really considering looking into buying one because I have a lot of
hypo unawarness. I am going to Joslin today to see a new endo. and I am going to
ask about these devices. But if they aren't all that accurate, will I find it
not worth the time and money?

Tanya