[IP] RE:Orbit 90

Sorry, I deleted my Digest before finding this...
        Somebody replied to my question on anybody using the Orbit 90
infusion set that they had also requested samples of the Orbit 90 about 2
months ago, but never heard anything or got the samples.

        I just double-checked ICU Medical's web site and, under "News" found
this:

Orbit 90 Blast Off!
Orbit 90 sample shipping underway. Sign up for yours today!

If you're wondering about it... Here's the url with info on the Orbit 90
infusion set...
http://www.orbit90.com/home.asp

        I had requested samples the day after I ordered my pump, and
received an Email reply from one of their reps who told me they were also
working on a new Pump Port to make filling the Insulin Pump cartridges
easier.  He said they were at that time working on a new design of that pump
port, that would allow the pump cartridge to pull insulin out of the vial,
and allow replacement air to draw into the vial while the cartridge is
filling.

        He told me he would be sending me some samples of BOTH the new Clave
Pump Port AND the Orbit 90 infusion sets as soon as they become available.

        Since their site says sample shipping is underway... Hopefully this
means it won't be too much longer before they contact our doctors, and send
us the Orbit 90 samples.

Mark