[IP] re: sigh, another new insurance

 Thanks, Liz, for your response to my question about Caremark. I have always
gotten my insulin through mail order ever since leaving Florida. Had a super
insurance down there and K-mart Pharmacy was the best for insulin!
 My pump supplies will be DME also. Can't imagine why they call something that
lasts 2 or 3 days durable but guess that's just insurance talk.
 Oh, yes, the booklet explaining benefits for this insurance says that
"injectables" are shipped with 24 hour delivery. We'll see about that one!

Again, thanks, for your response!

Debbie and "Sam Ina" from Western Kentucky