RE: [IP] sigh, another new insurance

I think Caremark is BC/BS mail order.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 8:42 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] sigh, another new insurance

 Well, as of July 1st I have yet another new insurance company. I will
be glad
when my husband settles down into a job!!!! Hard to handle as we were
self-employed for nearly 24 years and worked only 2 other jobs until the
last 6
months and he has had 3 jobs in the last 6 months!
 Anyway, my question, has anyone had experience with FMH insurance? How
about
Caremark prescription services? I am on pins and needles as I have never
heard
of this insurance company before he started with his new company. We had
Cigna
and BlueCross/BlueShield at the previous employers.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows of this company!

Debbie and "Sam Ina" from Western Kentucky