Re: [IP] DexCom system accuracy and Paradigm RT alerts

Thanks for the replies. I spend a lot of time in the ocean so water
resistance, or lack of it, is an issue. Why not detach the transmitter and
put the shower patch directly over the sensor? Then afterwards re-attach the
transmitter.

thanks,
dave