From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Michael Bednarz
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 11:10 AM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Cozmonitor problem

Jack Wrote:

 Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 13:05:43 -0500
From: "Jack and Connie O'Brien" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Cozmonitor Problem

I have been using the Cozmo pump with the Cozmonitor for a year. Lately, my
monitor won't read any strip. Here's what I've done:

1. Using the correct battery cap.
2. Fresh, tested batteries in the pump and the monitor.
3. Used strips from 3 fresh cans.
4. Successfully tested data transfer from the pump to my computer.
5. Had Deltec send a new meter. Same problem. Another new monitor on the
way.

Anyone have any ideas or similar problems with the Cozmonitor?

 Jack: Try pushing the strip in quickly and firmly, then give a wiggle from
side
to side. I had a similar problem from fuzzies in my pocket and that helped
untill they finally worked themselves out of the monitor. You may want to do
that a few times and see if that dislodges any thing. You can also use some
of
that canned air for keyboards to blow out the slot. Don't blow in with your
mouth as it contains moisture and my "cement" the fuzzie in place.

I love my Cozmonitor and pump!

Mike Bednarz                    (2 years on the pump)