RE: [IP] Insulin allergy and hives??

At 05:53 PM 7/10/2006, Shirley Beggs wrote:
>Usually my allergist had nothing to do with the solutions.  I just would
>finally find that stopping something, even though I had no previous
>problems, solved the problem.

 I had hives once. About 3 months after going on the pump and humalog. We never
did discover what caused them, and 6 years later, still on the pump and humalog,
I've not had them again. The doctor I saw at the time told me that you can get
hives from many causes, not just what you eat or touch, but even what you
breathe.

 My mother found that when she hit menopause, a lot of things that didn't bother
her previously, gave her a lot of problems then.

RoseLea