[IP] Anyone checking Bg almost every night?

I'd like to compare long term effects (if any) for anyone that is
getting up nearly every night to check Bgs.

The reason I ask, is I finally had to get up ~2-3am most nites to
check my Bg, because my basal shifts around quite a bit.  Until I
did that, the EMTs were getting to know me when I would run into them
at the store - but I didn't know them :)  I would go thru waves of hypos
until I did that middle of the nite sanity check - which often needs to
be tracked closely.

TNX,

Kevin

--
Kevin WB0DPN <email @ redacted> Colorado
Type I - Dxd 1967, pumping since ~Oct,2000