[IP] Latest Labs

Got my lab work back (hospital had goofed and only did total  cholesterol but
still had my blood so redid it.

a1c 6.5 (this is down from a high of 7 so pleased but more work to  do)

total cholesterol - 171
triglycerides - 70
LDL - 91
HDL - 66!!!!!! The only time I have ever gotten my "good" up this high was
 on Baycol - the statin that was removed from the market.. otherwise on lipitor
it was a solid 56-57.. so a 10 point RISE on niacin! I am thrilled.

Linda & Dax