Re: [IP] Anyone's Doc Prescribing Supplements

At 11:58 PM 7/9/2006, Elizabeth  Blake wrote:
 >I know nothing about those supplements, or the tests she ran. However, any
doctor that prescribes tons of supplements that are sold through their own
office seems wrong to me.

 I would also be concerned about a doctor who did that. Seems to me she's not
only making money on the people she sees, but the products she sells. I once
went to a dermatologist for a skin problem who did that. He sold all kinds of
"special" facial cleanser, etc. to me. Didn't do a thing for my skin problem,
turns out it was a hormonal thing. When my hormones went back to normal, my skin
cleared up. I spent a ton of money on those products. I haven't been back to
that doctor since. I've chosen another dermatologist who recommends regular
store products that I buy at the store, not from him.

RoseLea