----- Original Message ----
From: md mpls <email @ redacted>

 Recently she has prescribed several supplements and
unfortunately, these are not covered by insurance and
so they are quite costly.  I am wondering if anyone
else has heard of these, or are taking them?  I would
love to get some feedback - both positive and
negative.
There two she claims lower blood sugar: Stabilized
R-Pipoic Acid and a multi-vitamin called Metabolic
Supreme that she has specially formalized for her.
Actually, her practice specializes in Endocrinology
and Metabolism and she sells a TON of different
supplements.
Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Maridee