[IP] carb counting & high protein meal

 I've only been a pumper since early May 2006. I'm doing ok counting carb grams
and bolusing when I can read the carbs on food packaging and I'm getting better
at guessing when I eat out, but my biggest problem is if I have a larger than
normal size piece of meat, how do I bolus? My nutritionist said that a normal
piece of meat is the size of a deck of cards, that's ok sometimes, but
suggestions for the larger sizes of meat you just can't resist are gratefully
accepted. Thanks for your input.
  Nancy