[IP] Cozmonitor Problem

I have been using the Cozmo pump with the Cozmonitor for a year. Lately, my
monitor won't read any strip. Here's what I've done:

1. Using the correct battery cap.
2. Fresh, tested batteries in the pump and the monitor.
3. Used strips from 3 fresh cans.
4. Successfully tested data transfer from the pump to my computer.
5. Had Deltec send a new meter. Same problem. Another new monitor on the way.

Anyone have any ideas or similar problems with the Cozmonitor?

Jack