Re: [IP] Cataract Surgery

At 01:18 AM 7/9/2006, Doris Millar wrote:
>Diabetics get cataracts years before the normal person - whatever
>the normal person is.

 Normal is quite relative. My brother, non-D, got his first cataract when he was
52 and had to have surgery when he was 54. I am now 54, have very early stage
cataracts, but my ophthalmologist says that I probably won't have to deal with
them at least for 10 years or more. I work with a lady whose brother, non-D, has
severe cataracts in his early 40s.

RoseLea