Re: [IP] Out of Warranty Pump Coverage

Well, you can't blame MM for your dog chewing up your pump.  That was
your responsibility (or lack thereof).  So, it's no wonder they were
unwilling to help.  This is a totally different situation than being out
of warranty while a replacement is being purchased.  I'm not the biggest
fan of MM, but I have to say in this instance that they were correct in
what they did.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993

Sent from my Toshiba Tablet PC through a 802.11(b) WiFi connection via
cable modem through the Internet.