[IP] Original Joslin Location

I was a patient at the Joslin Clinic through my high school years ... always
at the Christmas holidays (no fun at all!).  I was mostly the patient of
Robert Bradley, whom I adored ... I thought he was wonderful.  There was a
brief visit where I was treated by Allan P. Joslin ... that was a nightmare
... I was so angry with his management that I thought he should lose his
license ... amazing that I still carry that emotion about him!  But overall,
rather an amazing learning experience!

Joanne, dx'd 1965, pumping 2004