[IP] Pump Settings during Surgery

Hello,   I am having a hysterectomy on Tuesday morning, and my endo is
offering no advice on what to regarding the settings on the pump.    The
surgeon told me she tells all her diabetics to take 1/2 their insulin the
morning of the surgery.  This of course only makes sense for people who
are on injection.  She did tell me she wants my numbers to be 'a little
high' to avoid a low during the operation.   I was not able to talk to
the anesthesiologist in advance - I will meet him/her for the first time
the morning of the surgery, which will be too late to make any changes in
the basal as I am to arrive at 6 AM and the surgery is scheduled for
7:15.   If you have undergone surgery recently, please let me know what
you did.  I realize everyone's situation is different, and this is a YMMV
thing.   All I am looking for is some idea as to whether to change my
basal and whether to increase my target prior to my dinner the night
before in order to wake at 150 or so the morning of the surgery.   Thanks
for sharing your experience, Linda