RE: [IP] Original Joslin Location

--
 At age 4 my doctor was Priscilla White, at age 7 my mother changed me to
Alexander Marble thinking I would do better with a male doctor as I grew up. I
saw Dr Joslin several times both at the clinic and also at the Joslin Camp where
I went for 7 years. Was anybody here unfortunate enough to have Dr Joslin's son
for a doctor. He was an incompentent nut who the other doctors eventually
removed from practicing.

Andy