From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of J.E.Hughey
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Joslin bill

Surprise, surprise! I received a bill from Joslin for 3 lab tests. They look
like those related to kidneys. They want me to pay $120 total - *my
responsibility.*

Excuse me!!! They requested *I* come in for the 50-yr medalist research to
do tests for complications. I did not request they do them. I refuse to pay.
I get these monthly labs at my dialysis clinic where they keep a close watch
on me.

What's up with this? I have e-mailed them to let them know I have no
intentions to pay. I'll let you know the response.

Bummer

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue
- http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)

My opinions are free - it's the sarcasm I charge for