[IP] Re: Joslin bill

> Surprise, surprise! I received a bill from Joslin for 3 lab tests.
> They look like those related to kidneys. They want me to pay
> $120 total - *my responsibility.*

I received a reply that it was completely in error and will be taken
care of. They see 100s of patients a day and sometimes a mistake
happens. WHEW!

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://maxpages.com/bludasue  - http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps)

It's a mistake to try to avoid the unpleasant things in life, but I'm
beginning to consider it. ~ Charlie Brown