Re: [IP] Serter vs. Manual insertion

Michelle, I lost my quickserter, and thought that manually sticking
would be a pain, but now I find I prefer manual insertion. I've had
less bent cannulas. I use the 6mm btw

I had the quickserter just about 5 months, and it seems the spring
got weak? I can manually stick it in faster than my old quickserter
could.

I do have a sil serter, and a few sil samples, that long needle
freaks me out I do mountain bike alot, and have had some quicksets
come off during tough rides. I think the sils will hold better. I
can't imagine inserting a sil manually, the silserter is a unusual
device.

Tom dx'd '98
pumping with the 508 since 01/05, 715 since 02/06
33 yo
I live in Novi MI, suburb of Detroit