[IP] Serter vs. Manual insertion

Ok, I just have to ask.........I use the quicksets and my serter went on the
kurplunks.......so to speak......so now I have to manually insert my quick
sets (YIKES).........but I have noticed since I have manually did this, that
my cannulas bend.....over that last week and a half I have changed out 3
sets, like 2-3 times each.....and yes, I called Minimed but the first 2
times that I did, I was on hold for like 15 min at a time and hung
up.....but I just got a hold of them and they are sending me the 6mm sets, I
use the 9mm........but I never had probs before and was just wondering if
anyone else on here experienced this.....from serter to manual??  I just
noted that my cannula's bend when I do it manually and I don't think I am
hitting the muscle, but then again, I don't know..... my sugars hit the
roof.....talk about panic.......so I am debating on buying another serter if
this problems continues....but any insight??  Thanks!!

Michelle