Re: [IP] dim backlight on Paradigm?

Call MM and tell them what happened.  If they ask why you hadn't
replaced the pump, tell them that you've been very busy and haven't had
time to get to it.  While your purchase of a new pump is being approved,
they will send you a "loaner" pump, which you can use until you get your
new one.  Alternatively, mention nothing about the malfunction, but tell
them that you want to upgrade to the 515.  Pay the fee and get a new pump.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993