Re: [IP] Cleos and Cozmonitor

I also do not use the CozMonitor, partly for the bulk reason. Heck,
this pump alone is pretty bulky compared to some others.
As for the Clios, I don't use any extra dressings or tape at all and
have no problems. I simply shower and clean the area with soap and
water. It works really well. This adhesive sticks to dry skin like
crazy. I've always pushed the thing in, counted to five and then
pulled it away and haven't lost an infusion set yet.
My only problems relate to the fact that it's a straight-in type of
set rather than an angled one. But they're kind of fun, really. And
yes, being able to turn the tubing around is fantastic. So have fun
checking them out.
Take care; talk to ya soon.

Veronica
Veronica Elsea, Owner