RE: [IP] Re: pump size

>>>Part of my decision to use the Animas 1250 was the fact that I was able
>>>to see the info on the screen.

Ditto, Shirley.

My doc sent me home with a MM demo and an Animas demo over the weekend, and
said; bring them back Monday and let us know what you decide. At that point
I was about 50/50 for either one. The bigger type on the screen was the
clincher for me. When I'm having problems it's sometimes hard for me to see.

Laura & Lil Bit