Re: [IP] New here

The original post included:
>>>My first night was lousy, because I am a stomach sleeper and even
though I was told by a lot of pumpers that I could sleep on my stomach
and not even feel the site, I couldn't, because it hurt. >>>

A reply, in part:
>> I have a suggestion. I hate sleeping on my back so I put my pump in
the middle of my stomach . That way I can sleep on either side or my
back. >>

I believe the poster was referring to the *site,* not the *pump.* I put
my pump slightly under my pillow and I can still hear the alarms.
Occasionally I will have a site that is in the wrong place to be
comfortable for some activities. User beware. YMMV

If the replier was actually referring to *site,* there will come a time
when rotation is necessary and cannot continue to use the middle of the
stomach.

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://maxpages.com/bludasue  - http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps)

Beware of half truths, you may be getting the wrong half