Re: [IP] New here

I want to comment about your Type!  I am Type 2 also and it is nice to
see that more Type 2's are pumping -- I have for about 3 years now.
The more people who pump, the lower the overall prices will become.

--
Kathleen Weaver

Diabetes blog http://www.kweaver.org
Teaching CS blog http://www.kweaver.org/CS