Re: [IP] Cleos and Cozmonitor

 No, I dumped my Cozmonitor also. I didn't like the bulky shape it gave the
pump. I also was going through about a meter a month when they were new and
finally just gave up when I got to number four. I also didn't like that you had
to take it off because it wasn't waterproof. I like that the pump can get wet.
But mine did not make the pump do strange things - just the meter did strange
things on its own.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted