Re: [IP] New here

 I have a suggestion. I hate sleeping on my back so I put my pump in the middle
of my stomach . That way I can sleep on either side or my back. Could you move
your pump to the middle of your back? That way you could sleep on either side or
your tummy. Good luck! I love my Cozmo and couldn't go back to shots.
  Nan (purple pumper since 2/06 dx 1985)

Elizabeth <email @ redacted> wrote:

Hi Everyone!

My name is Elizabeth, and I live in CT. I was just hooked up to my first
pump yesterday, a purple Paradigm 522. I have Type II diabetes, Dx about 8
yrs ago when I was 35.

My first night was lousy, because I am a stomach sleeper and even though I
was told by a lot of pumpers that I could sleep on my stomach and not even
feel the site, I couldn't, because it hurt. So I had to sleep on my side,
and only one side at that, and it stunk. I guess when I do my first site
change, I need to take that into account!

I look forward to being a member of this list and meeting you all. I also
teach knitting, crochet, tatting and spinning, and do custom work in all of
those fiber arts. I have a husband, a grown daughter in the Navy, and am
owned by 3 uppity pussycats! You can see examples of what I do by following
the link for my picture albums in my sig line...

Peace,
Elizabeth

"Happiness is none the less true happiness because it must come to an end,
nor do thought and love lose their value because they are not everlasting."
Bertrand Russell
Picture Albums: http://www.picturetrail.com/penguindreams ,
Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/stolenpenguin