[IP] New here

Hi Everyone!

My name is Elizabeth, and I live in CT.  I was just hooked up to my first
pump yesterday, a purple Paradigm 522.  I have Type II diabetes, Dx about 8
yrs ago when I was 35.

My first night was lousy, because I am a stomach sleeper and even though I
was told by a lot of pumpers that I could sleep on my stomach and not even
feel the site, I couldn't, because it hurt.  So I had to sleep on my side,
and only one side at that, and it stunk.  I guess when I do my first site
change, I need to take that into account!

I look forward to being a member of this list and meeting you all.  I also
teach knitting, crochet, tatting and spinning, and do custom work in all of
those fiber arts.  I have a husband, a grown daughter in the Navy, and am
owned by 3 uppity pussycats!  You can see examples of what I do by following
the link for my picture albums in my sig line...

Peace,
Elizabeth

"Happiness is none the less true happiness because it must come to an end,
nor do thought and love lose their value because they are not everlasting."
Bertrand Russell
Picture Albums: http://www.picturetrail.com/penguindreams ,
Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/stolenpenguin