Re: [IP] dim backlight on Paradigm?

 Doesn't it seem like that happens with everything? As soon as the warranty is
up it malfunctions! Nan

Last night, the backlight on my (old) Paradigm 511 flickered a little, then
came back on much dimmer than before. Has anyone else ever heard of this? I
changed the battery, even though it wasn't time, thinking it might help. It
didn't.

The warranty was up in April.

I'm thinking my options are buying a new one or using the old one and hoping
it doesn't totally conk out on me. Anything else?

Anita