Re: [IP] Cleos and Cozmonitor

Sherry - you are going to LOVE the Cleos!!  My only observation is
that the adhesive is a little less sticky than what I was using
before.  I almost always need to put a hunk of the IV dressing over
the top of my site (with a hole cut thru the center of it) to keep it
in place for 3-4 days.  I rarely had to do this before.

But the insertion is fabulous.  The 360 degree hookup is awesome!
The littler cannula is awesome too!  (Don't forget to change your
fill cannula amount to only .3)

The trick I found that I MUST follow when I use the Cleo is do what
the instructions say and "hold the whole serter in place for several
second, after the cannula is in place".  I leave my IV prep solution
a little "wet and sticky" and then insert, then hold it in place for
about 10 second - to kind of glue it all in place.  If I get too
anxious I have once or twice gone to undo the serter from the port
and pulled the whole thing back out.  Don't get frustrated if you do
this on the first time.  It just takes a little bit of finessing!!

good luck - I won't ever go back!!!!

Susan