[IP] Cleos and Cozmonitor

Hi everyone,
I have a Deltec Cozmo and order all my supplies directly through Smiths
Medical.  I was able to order my supplies today and ask for one box of Cleos
and three boxes of Comforts for my 90 day supply.  Although it isn't really
a sample, it was nice to be able to order one box to try them and not be all
or nothing.

Also, am I the only one who got frustrated with my Cozmonitor and decided to
ditch it and go back to my regular meter.  I found that it made the pump
very bulky and was strangly causing the pump to restart all the time because
of the way it hooks to the battery screw.  Just wondering...

Sherry
dxd T1 8/80
pumping 7 years, Deltec Cozmo that last 2