Re: [IP] Minimed CGMS Realtime or DexCom

Reply:
1. I have had several MiniMed pumps over a 19 yr. period. I always had MiniMed
collect directly from my insurance company.
For my 515 and for my soon to be 522 I will pay out of pocket the small
amounts it will cost for me to Pathway.
2. I put my MM515 in the front pocket of my jeans. It is not cumbersome for
me.
3. I cannot find a negative about the MM pumps but that might also apply to
any other pump if I had ever tried one.